Liam Payne, is the 'sensible' one out of boyband One Direction. Born on 29th August 1993 in the midlands town of Wolverhampton Liam has two older sisters Ruth and Nicola. He was brought up by both his parents Karen & Geoff Payne.
As a student growing up Liam was heavily involved in sports. Sadly Liam was a victim of bullying which led him to take up the sport boxing. He also attended the City Of Wolverhampton college and studied Music Technology.
Liam first auditioned for X Factor in its fifth series when he was only fourteen years old. He got through to judges houses but Simon Cowell felt Payne was not ready and asked him to return in a couple of years.
Payne's musical influences in his life is Justin Timberlake and Take That member Gary Barlow.
Liam is currently in a relationship with Cheryl Fernandez-Versini who lives in London.
Random Liam Facts.
1.Liams favourite animals are turtles. He has two as pets called Boris and Archimedes.
2.He only has one kidney.
3.If he wasnt in One Direction he'd be a firefighter.
4.His shoe size is 8.
5. His favourite after shave is 1 Million - Paco Rabanne.
6. His first concert was Gareth Gates.
7. Has a fear of spoons.
8. Liam admitted to once owning a pair of pink hair straightners!
9. He created remixes for songs such as British pop singer Cheryl Cole's single "I Don't Care."
10. After failing to make the English National Team for the 2012 Olympic Games, he was placed on the reserve list.
Click HERE for news on Liam Payne!
Father: Geoff Payne
Mother: Karen Payne
Sisters: Nicola Payne & Ruth Payne
You can find Liam on Instagram by clicking HERE!
Also Liam tweets alot these days, you can find him on Twitter by clicking HERE!